Re: GMHEICSLR - altitude correction??

Hi All,

I went back through all my old mail and we have four contenders!  I wrote
them all to clarify and confirm the data they gave.  If there are any
others out there that never wrote me, you had better write me NOW (
terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net )!!
I need to know the following:

Spark length and number of sparks achieved at that length?

Altitude the attempt was made at?

As far as I can tell, spark length vs. altitude is a linear function for
the ranges we are concerned with.  I'll assume that.

So we'll see what comes back.  In the mean time, I think I had better start
packing the Fabulous GMHEICSLR up!!!

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/GMHEICSLR.jpg

http://www.powerlabs-dot-org/gmheicslr.htm

Cheers,