Re: Measuring NST current

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Hi Ed,

These open core and coil transformers already have one end of the HV
output grounded to the core. Connect a 1000 ohm 1/2 watt (or larger)
resistor across the other HV output and carefully measure the voltage
across the resistor (connect firmly and keep hands off during the
measurement). The voltage output in volts will be equal to the output in
milliamperes.

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--