RE: Send a Franceformer to NZ. was; To set the record straight

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

The second category will permit any NST voltage/current combination as long
as the measured secondary short circuit current times faceplate secondary
voltage does not exceed 200 VA, same as a hopped-up 4/20 (4/50) NST.

twice the voltage and as
long as the secondary "nameplate" voltage * measured short circuit current
<200VA I should be alright, right??