Re: Send a Franceformer to NZ. was; To set the record straight

Original poster: "Daniel Hess by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhess1-at-us.ibm-dot-com>

All;

Since Mike Doyle has reconsidered his options and since the rules have been
modified to allow Malcolm to use his existing, already-in-his-possesion
NST, I'd like to echo John Couture's words in supporting this list
financially.

I know times are tough economically for a bunch of us but that's all the
more reason to help out, for those who can. Operating this list cost real
dollars for Chip. The information I've gleaned from this list and the
mistakes I've avoided are incalculable.

Here's to an A1 service provided by Chip and a A++ to the list's moderator.
(Clap, clap, clap...)

Daniel