Re: Glossary of acronyms for Tesla List?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 10/11/02 9:05:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> is there a listing somewhere for the terms
>  used on the Tesla List?  I don't know what a NST is, nor MO diodes, etc.
>  Please be kind in your reply, if any, thanks!!!!

I seem to recall that somewhere on the "Tesla Ring" there is a short listing
of
some of the common abbreviations. Sorry, I don't remember where. But the best
way to learn the new jargon is to just keep reading and in a short time you
will begin to
understand the abbreviations as they appear in the context of the sentence
and paragraph.

NST is Neon Sign Transformer
MO diode is Microwave Oven diode

BTW, these are abbreviations, not acronyms.

Please sign your name to your postings so that we may address you properly.

Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman