Re: "Cheating" was Re: The Tabletop Tesla Coil Showdown

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

When the rules are published, they will have enough detail to make it clear
that such cheating is not allowed, and they will stress that the INTENT of
the rules must be followed, should I not cover every contingency.  This is
a coil efficiency competition, not a loophole finding competition.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

>Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" ><daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>