Re: Tesla caps through geekgroup , a question

When you place an order you get a confirmation through paypal. If it's an
unusual order (like when the guy put in an order for caps, then put in
another order 5 minutes later for one more cap yesterday) I'll send a
personal email making sure everything's cool. As a rule though, unless
there's something wrong, outside of the confirmation from paypal, you won't
get a personal email from me. I simply don't have the time to email all the
people that buy caps (it's a LOT of people, especially this time of year).

We are currently building a web-based ordering form that uses Paypal but
runs off our site. It will generate automatic confirmation emails, etc. But
this won't go public until we work the bugs out, and that's not going to be
for a *while*.

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><PLUGHzz-at-aol-dot-com>
>
>I sent geekgroup $$ through paypal for 20 caps a few days ago but I have
>heard
>no word from them, is this common?
>thx
>Dan Ray

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

"He had that rare weird electricity about him--that
extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in
a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving
normally." --Hunter S. Thompson