Parts purchases

Original poster: "John Richardson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hello,

I'm curious as to how many are going to the Teslathon.  So far I haven't seen
any postings as far as total number of people planning on attending.  Also, I'm
in the market for several items, and I was hoping that someone who doesn't live
in as desolate of an area as I do might have personally or access to the
following:

1)  I'm currently in the market for two 15/60 NSTs, preferably by the same
manufacturer to eliminate any variables when run in parallel.
2)  A one foot by one foot piece of G-10 or 11.
3)  Approx. 8#s of #24 mag wire.
4)  Smaller SPS motor.  Believe it or not, I've exhausted my list of possible
suppliers, even the motor shops, and no one knows what that is!
5)  Smaller variac, preferably 0-140 and around 10-15 amps.
6)  What have you got?

Please feel free to contact me off list if you have any of these items for sale
or if they can be procured in your area.  I'll happily compensate for your
troubles, and hope to see everyone at the 'thon!

John Richardson
<mailto:jprich-at-up-dot-net>jprich-at-up-dot-net