Tesla Coil / Control Panel Parts for Sale

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I'm currently cleaning my lab and have the following parts for sale.  These
are items i have used in my control panels and are great for using in
your own tesla coil (up to PDT powered tesla control panels.)

Military Circular Power Connector
MS3402L 24-22 Shell Size  (has four (4) #8 AWG Contacts)
Includes wall-mount receptable, cable plug, and cable harness / gromett
Brand New - Never used  $50.00
Great disconnect for your main 240VAC  power connection from cabinet to pole
transformer

Military Circular Power Connector
MS3402 15-10 (has three (3) #12 AWG Contacts)
Includes wall-mount receptable, cable plug, and cable harness / gromett
Brand New - Never used $30.00
Great disconnect for NST power distribution or for rotary gaps power from
cabinet

E-STOP Pushbutton (Red Mushroom type with STOP written on top in circular
pattern)
Swiss Made EAO 704.9104
Rated at 220V, 7A, 380V, 5A, 500V, 4A
Two (2) N.C. Contacts
$15.00

(2)  SIMPSON M135-0-0-13-0 Digital Panel Meter
0-20VDC inputs, 5VDC Input Power
Selectable decimal point for full scale 2V to 2000V
Brand New $50.00 each (retails for $140.00 each)

Teletype Synchronous Motor For Sale
I believe this is a true salient pole synchronous motor
$10.00

Two Inch aluminum Corona Balls QTY 4 available
Great for spark gaps, high voltage capacitors etc...
1/4"-20 Thread-size
$20.00 each

One Inch steel corona balls
Great for adjustable safety gaps etc...
$15.00 each

15kV, 30mA NST
$20.00

6kv, 30mA NST (Nice small unit - almost new)
$40.00

QTY 2 VARIACS General Radio Company
Type W5L
Excellent condition
Does not have knob
120V, 8.5Amps
$20.00 each

Brand New - never used.  very small variac 120V, 2.5A i think
includes box, instructions, faceplate, knob, etc...
$20.00 each

LINCOLN AC-225 ARC Welder
This is larger of the AC-225 welders made, not the small compact ones
Excellent Condition
Perfect for large pole transformer ballast
Asking $150.00
Recommended this item for pick-up only as shipping will be expensive (NJ/PA
area)

I accept payment via MC/VISA/DISCOVER/AMEX through paypal-dot-com, or check or
money order

Dan
 dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com