I need to find a place to fire my coil!

Original poster: "John Degnan by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdegnan86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Howdy all,

I live in a town house in san jose CA, i'm 16 years old and i live with my
mother. I've built a medium sized teslacoil, but i don't have a yard, and my
mum refuses letting me plug it in at our town house. My school won't let me do
it, because of insurace and liability reasons. i've called the fire depatment
to see if they might let me use one of their facilities, but they turned me
down saying, "if the school said no we say no."  So, my question to this form
is,would anyone know of a place where i could turn my teslacoil on, without the
cops showing up, and my mum being happy with me?

Do you Yahoo!?
<http://faith.yahoo-dot-com>Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos, & more
<http://faith.yahoo-dot-com>faith.yahoo-dot-com