RE: counterpoise

Original poster: "Dave Hartwick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ddhartwick-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Well, according to dwp, a finger tip is an adequate ground, so I'm sure one
of those tables would be great.

Seriously though, for smaller coils, it will probably work very well.

Dave H

Hello all

I want to run my coil in the metal shop. But there is no good ground near
buy.
There are however some Big, heavy gauge, all steel tables at hand.
Would a table about 4 by 20 feet be a good ?

Read you later
Josh