Moderator note - RE: counterpoise - Snippage Involved

Hi Daniel,

Ok, we'll make a new "rule" that "common acronyms/abbreviations" should be
off-topic.  I thought IIR was like I^2R for resistive heating ;-))

Common ones can be found at the link Chris gave:

http://www.cknow-dot-com/ckinfo/bbsacronyms.htm

and Tesla coiling ones at:

http://members.cox-dot-net/cajuncoiler/TeslaList.pdf

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/jargon.htm

http://www.pupman-dot-com/faq/abbrs.html

I guess pure Tesla coiling ones are on topic since we make up new ones now
and then, but I'll try and catch them rather than send them to the list.

We should probably refrain from using the odd and rare ones anyway...

Cheers,

	Terry