Re: I need to find a place to fire my coil!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

> Firehouses depend upon reliable operation of radio receivers and other
> electronics 24-7.  Any disruption of these devices would endanger lives,
> and it would be irresponsible to allow the operation of a Tesla Coil
> anywhere near.  Try the florist...
>
> Gary Lau
> MA, USA

Actually Gary, forget the florist too.  The ozone and other gases produced
by a tesla coil could be especially toxic
for plants and flowers.

Try the grocery store . . .

Dan

> Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <davep-at-quik-dot-com>
>
> > What does a firehouse have anything at all to do with a tesla coil?
>
> Big, open, emergency services to hand.
> AND, some firemen are 'funloving folk.'
>
> > How was firehouse picked of florist shop or grocery store?
> Simple fact is, there are some hobbies, that are not
>
> compatible with some locations...

<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"