Re: Thanks JR / Re: Non ballasting a pig?

Original poster: "Paul Marshall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

   There isn't a single transformer in existance today that will pull
infinate current, even in short circuit. The transformer will process
current (Ampers) until the core saturates. My 10 Kva pig will saturate when
the primary current reaches 110 amps or about 26.4 Kva. That all you get you
don't get no more.........

Paul S. Marshall