Re: Thanks JR / Re: Non ballasting a pig?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 10/17/02 7:19:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

>   There isn't a single transformer in existance today that will pull
> infinate current, even in short circuit. The transformer will process
> current (Ampers) until the core saturates. My 10 Kva pig will saturate when
> the primary current reaches 110 amps or about 26.4 Kva. That all you get you
> don't get no more.........
>

> Paul S. Marshall

Thanks Paul, Your right, I thought about that after I posted and realized that
'infinate' was not correct. But the current is very high that's what I
intended.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake,

Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon