Re: ARSG Max bps query

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hhchicken1-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Ted,
Should be more than enough - not sure about yours but my 6 MOT power supply
gives 13kVrms and about 18kVpeak.  at 88nF that's just over 14 Joules of tank
cap - so 14 * 800 bps means your break rate should be efficient up to 11kVA.
At lower power levels you might want to slow the gap down a bit for better
results, a plain old dimmer switch works well for me - how did you build your
ARSG?

Henry Hallam
Geek #1128