Don't throw out the oven!

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

While parting out yet another microwave oven I'd been given by the
local Salvation Army (one can never have too much "stuff") I had a
thought about a use for the actual housing itself.

Since the oven part is designed to keep the R.F. inside, it should
do an equally good job of keeping R.F. out.  In other words, it is
a ready made faraday cage!  A great place to put anything that you
don't want zapped while firing your Tesla coil!

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL
G-1#1214

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca