Re: lightning arresters

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

Hi Godfrey,

I had a similar set up to test the arrestor on my pole pig. The
behavior was the same as you describe. Please be careful, though- I
started watching the arc melt my copper wire and then the arrestor
exploded. Internal pressure buildup- it was smoking hot!

Gregory

--
"Without ZIM, I am lost."
GeekID#-1229