Re: Parallel or Series/Marx Tank option

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "D.C. Cox by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>
>

> Yes, connect the spark gap in parallel.  Then when
> the gap fires there is a
> direct short on the supply transformer and less
> chance of standing wave RF
> getting back into the xmfr.  The cap connects off
> one of the ends of the
> spark gap and in series with the outer end of the
> primary (this becomes the
> primary "tuning tap".  The inner primary winding
> goes to ground (pole xmfrs)
> or back to the other side of the spark gap (neon
> xmfrs with both bushings
> floating).
>
> Dr. Resonance

Sorry to intervene here;

In the MARX TANK scenario charging to each capacity
directly connected to each HV source is made 180 out
of phase, where arcing at gap developing between
chargings releases twice the voltage, hence
the use of 4 LC quantites, instead of two as used in
conventional tesla primaries.

Confusion is possible in that the MARX BANK method is
already known as a switching method to increase
voltage, where switch mechanisms employed to charge
capacities first in parallel, then release of
voltage in series is employed by use of many of these
C values, and switched actions to build up a high
voltage release across a air gap.

The MARX TANK OSCILLATION is then merely using the
same idea only with opposites, where each C to be
charged oppositely before release gets the L in series
to negotiate the resonant frequency that will be
made.

What will then be made is by the inventors employing
this technique as an arc gap made for HF oscillations,
where it seems certain that the vast variety of
practicioners of teslas art have neglected this
possibility. So it is good to break into the trade by
stealth of observance, where recognizance of the truth
is made by the observance of the things that occur by
de ja vu, where the obvious is overlooked by
conventional thinkings.

If it were not so that I have finally come close to
the finish of a model demonstrating this idea in
reality, it would not be in the mentioning, but for
reference the following URL is apt to show the same;

TCML TC primary Tank Comparisons
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/message/112

Guess it just has to be that way, or what some call
heresay or mere speculation until it is proven or
disproven. I am only several winds away on the large
primary I have made to test the idea, being promoted
for several years now. If it succeeds, I can only
gloat in the satisfaction of having an idea fulfilled
into reality, when it has been promoted for a number
of years now, but  no one has seen this practicality
in the idea. It takes the form of a bifilar primary:
two primaries on the same form: each wound in opposite
directions for testing, and each containing distinct
individual capacities to be disharged in unison. It
offers the option of operation either in magnetic
unison, or most probably operation in magnetic
opposition, which is the traditional approach, so that
the highest storage of energy in the collective C can
be made and released for that same resonant frequency
made for the secondary. It is entirely an experimental
approach, justified by theory.

Sincerely HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/

_