Re: mdpe tubing for secondary form

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Justin Wright by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <justin-at-tracesofnut-dot-com>

> Hello All,
>
> I have found a source of MDPE tubing (thanks to Mark Finnis).  The
> tubing they have is 200mm (8") but the walls are 8-9mm thick.
>
> I have heard that the thickness of the tubing will affect the
> performance of the coil?
>
> Is this thickness going to be a problem?

I sure hope not, my now joined 1.5" thick 22" x 110" fibreglass tanks
for my 13khz coil also has an 1\8" polyeth. layer inside?
Marc