Secondary support

Original poster: "Rothman, Aric by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Aric.Rothman-at-Honeywell-dot-com>

The secondary coil of my RC has an inner diameter of 5.75".  It is acrylic.
 I designed a support for the secondary
consisting of a length of 3" PVC tubing, secured to the base of the
primary.  One the sides of the PVC tubing are two
sets of three nylon screws with spacers, set 120 degrees from each other,
such that the heads of the nylon screws make
contact with the interior of the secondary.  The secondary can be raised
and lowered readily with this setup.  No metal
is present in this assembly.

I have not powered up my TC with this mounting system.  Am I setting myself
up for an internal arcing problem by having
this type of assembly on the interior of the secondary?  Nothing metallic
protrudes into the secondary's interior.  The
closest metal to the bottom opening is a copper ribbon grounding strap.

Aric