Re: First light follow-up

In a message dated 10/25/02 1:44:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Aric,

You could install a multiple pipe gap or RQ/TCBOR gap, or other
type of static gap just to verify that the TC is OK overall.  The
problem may be in the triggered gap maybe?  A sync rotary would
be good for testing also, if you have one available.  The triggered
gap may have overheated and started to power arc maybe?

John