Braun (Re: Stone Stone)

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Gary Peterson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <glpeterson-at-tfcbooks-dot-com>

> The complete text of Stone's tribute to Tesla is contained in the monograph
> JOHN STONE STONE ON NIKOLA TESLA'S PRIORITY IN RADIO AND CONTINUOUS-WAVE
> RADIOFREQUENCY APPARATUS, available through my Tesla website at
> www.tfcbooks-dot-com/mall/more/436ntpr.htm.

Good.

An interesting text about early radio, also closely related to Tesla,
can be found at:
http://www.nobel.se/physics/laureates/1909/braun-lecture.html
It's the Nobel lecture by Ferdinand Braun, from when he received a
Nobel prize along with Marconi. Marconi's lecture is also there.
This site is very interesting. About high-voltage devices, see
also the lectures of Cockroft and Walton (Nobel prize in Physics, 1951).

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz