Re: new coiling program

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Jpop6943-at-wmconnect-dot-com>

In a message dated 10/27/2002 3:58:55 PM Central Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>
>
> Due to meteorological constraints today, I sat down and wrote some software
> for us coilers to use.  It's called "CapCalc", and it makes easy work of
> calculating the capacitance of a saltwater cap under construction.  It's all
> self-explanatory, due to tooltip dialogs, so a help screen wasn't needed,
> but
> I did add something to convert inches to centimeters, and a simple chart of
> the
> more common dielectric constants.  Just goes to show how bored I am.
>
> Screenshot (42.10 KB):
> http://members.cox-dot-net/msbsales4/Images/capcalc.jpg

 Hi all,Pop here
  Speaking of calculating capacitance, I need a little program that i can input
the
 number of plates, the area of the plates in square inches and the thickness
and/or
 dielectric constants of the insulators and it will calculate the capacitance.

   And thank's in advance to all on the list.