RE: Balancing an RSG rotor

Original poster: "Rothman, Aric by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Aric.Rothman-at-Honeywell-dot-com>

The disk was machined on a milling machine.  The disk and electrode holes
were machined about a central hole.  I don't
know the method the machinist used to fix the angle between electrode holes.

The electrodes are 1 1/2" threaded brass rod, held in place with nuts, flat
washers, and lock washers.  The vibration
was observed before installation of the electrodes.  I have yet to test the
rotor with the electrodes installed.

Aric