Re: counterpoise Success

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

well the cardboard sonatube secondary did give me a few 60" sparks in its
day. and it's primary was working fine. And because it had 20 turns I could
use a much smaller cap and still get good results. The cap I started with
was about 40nf its now 69nf.
So the old pri and sec work all right but they were big and bulky and the
sec burnt up.
The new pri and sec with a stronger cap work a "little" better and are
manageable.

Read you later
Josh