Toroids from Foam

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hey,

Today i went out and bought a sheet of pink polystyrene foam board.  I
wanted to stack 3 discs of it to make a wheel thats 16" diameterX4.5" tall.
Then i want to spin it on a drill(poor man lathe), and shave it away with a
rasp, or grater.  Ill shave it to the shape of the toroid, then paint it
with epoxy, then cover with foil tape.  Has anyone done this?  Does anyone
have some good websites that discuss this.  I need some help as i am already
having problems.  Thanks a bunch!

Steve Ward.