Re: science project?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

How about the effect of low vs. high frequency electricity on living
animals.  Say cats for instance.  Start off with a 1000VDC on one cat, move
up to 60Hz,  and then up to hundreds of kilohertzs.  I thing the animal
pound should have plenty of healthy specimens for such an experiment.  Also,
you could bring  some interesting history regarding this as well.  Remember
back at Niagara falls when they were debating whether to use a DC
transmission system (Edison) or AC transmission system (Westinghouse-Tesla).
Edison claimed that polyphase (AC) electricity was extremely dangerous and
that his DC electricity was relatively safe.  I think at a world's fair in
chicago or something, Tesla debunked Edison's theory by passing high
frequency high voltage through his own body. . . .

Dan