Re: TC Optimum Coupling (was RE: Auto Quenching - OOPs!! forget that one ;-)

Original poster: "Jason by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Hi all,

> > Correct, that's why I don't believe many will strive to reach that k=0.6
> > to win 18% in secondary voltage. I wouldn't...

Sorry, I havent been following the thread - where does this 0.6 value come
from? I would have thought that it would be best to get the K as close to
one as possible...

Best Regards,

Jason
[UK Geek #1139 Rank G-2]