Is this pole transformer TESLA-WORTH????

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Wondering if this pole transformer is worth saving and using for a tesla
coil . . .

I acquired a real old G.E. Pole Transformer from a fellow worker this
weekend.  This is real old, made in a big black cast-iron tank with G.E. in
raised letters on the top.

The unit work perfectly with the following specifications:

Secondary:  120/240 Center-Tapped winding
Primary:  7200V

Size:  I'm guessing 3-5kVA ? ? ? ?

Anyways, I know most use a 14400V primary transformer, but would I be able
to design a decent output tesla coil using only 7200V????  I guess this is
what most are using anyways with 4 MOT supplies???

Thanks
Dan