Re: TC Optimum Coupling

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

> Wow,
> I could swear that i was told, just a few weeks ago (and many times
> before), that the k of p-s = s-p, thus energy transfer was eaqual?
>  It was my intent in saying different, that the shape difference of the
> two coils alters energy transfer.
>  Although i thought i was clearly explaining this, must have goofed
> again?

Energy transfers between primary and secondary are really identical,
even with (linear) losses considered.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz