From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 9:12 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Oh the humanity . . . how could they ? ? ? ?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I can't believe what happened tuesday of this week at work.  Of all the days
I decided to take vacation on . . .

To make long stories short, our high voltage lab has a large quantity of
toroids which we use in conjuction with various hi-pot machines and other
high voltage equipment.  All in all we had about 30 toroids ranging in sizes
from 4 x 20" up to 15 x 40-50"  GIANT BOHEMETHS!!!!  Anyways, I went in the
back room where they are stored and was going to root around for some parts
I might be able to scrounge (little stuff), and the whole room was emptied.
GASP!

Turns out, the company decided to clean out this store room and tossed
practically everything out in the dumpster including the toroids.  I ran to
the dumpsters out back and they were completely empty - apparently i just
missed the trucks.

A sad, sad day . . . depressing.

I know we had at least 2 of those giant toroids 15" x 4 feet or something.
Man, their probably a couple grand apiece easily!!!!

"Captain Corona"