RE: Anyone interested in BULK PURCHASE of 0.150uF, 3kVDC MMC Capacitors

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I will vouch for the 42l series by GE.  Ive used their .068uf 3000v caps on
a small coil (10 in series easily handles 15kv).  and for my large coil i
use .68uf 1200v caps.  24 in series gives a .0283uf at 28.8kv, this is used
with a 15/120 NST bank.  The .068uf could handle a 30 ma unit at most, so
the .15 would probably be good up to about 60ma.  But sorry, im not
interested in the bulk buy, i just bought about 60 caps (different sizes,
but all in the 42l series).

Steve Ward.

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn-dot-com