Re: new toroid

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

John, Colin, all,

I'm using this kind of toroids since several years. They perform very
satisfactory. You can see, how they are made under:

http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/galanis.htm

Kurt