RE: T & R Electric--still viable Pole Piglet supplier??

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

NO. T & R does not sell pole piglets.  Try your local butcher for these.

However, they still do sell pole transformers.  I've already purchased two
pole transformers in the past couple of weeks for use with my large coils
I'm building now.

I wouldn't say I was an individual if you called.  Call at work and say its
for your company and have it delivered there as well.  If you say your an
individual, they'll probably won't sell it to you.

Dan

I just recommended that Winston call these folks from whom I obtained my
piggie in '99---185$ delivered to a point 30 mins away. I'm in PA, they're
in SD.

Does anyone know if they still supply individuals? I don't want to recommend
them anymore it it's a dead end.
Dave