Re: capductor or incapacitator or something (OLTC idea...)

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Wells Campbell by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wellscampbell-at-onebox-dot-com>

> Ah, I had a feeling the incapacitator had probably been done before,
> if "I" can think up something like that, then surely someone more qualified
> would have done it many many years ago and subsequently abandoned it
> as outdated :>)

But the idea of using it as the primary of a Tesla transformer is
probably yours. The paper only described the device alone.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz