Re: OLTC update - primary IGBT loss - triple primary

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

I'm not sure about this but what about in the software, having three seperate
transformers, with the primaries in paralell and the secondaries in series?

Just wondering what that would do,
Jonathon