RE: Russian Doorknob Caps Nogoodnik!

Original poster: "Vanderputten, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gvp-at-pvaintl-dot-com>

I have used the Russian 1500 pf x 10kv doorknobs for both NST protection
circuitry and have even driven a small 250w coil without a problem. I have
also used 500 pf x 20kv Russians for protection only. Certainly for
protection they work fine.
Gary