RE: "Singing Arc" Project

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Hi Dan,
        There's two comments I'd make - you don't need the output
buffer (I guess you're using the second half of a dual OA so what the
heck). The second is, the source impedance will have to be low for
the gain to be set accurately using that circuit.

Regards,
Malcolm

You're right.  Source impedance is 10k, so perhaps i should put the buffer
at the beginning of my circuit.

Thanks
Dan