Re: SSTC Singing Arc Design - Help needed

>     You might try the following:
>     Run your audio signal through a comparator (zero crossing detector) so
> you have a rough square wave version of the original audio. Use this signal
> to trigger a fixed pulse width one shot (say, 20uS or whatever your current
> maximum pulse width is with your TL494. You can make this circuit with a
> '741 op-amp and a 74HC4538. This gives you a bunch of 50uS drive pulses at
> the audio rate.

	Thought:
	(May have been covered, may not be applicable):
	'simply' (chips are available) FM the audio.
	FM is a quasi digital mode....  (I've not looked: all
	the FM chipsets may be too heavily embedded, or with
	too high an output freq to be useful...

	best
	dwp

...the net of a million lies...