Re: Geek group cap?

Original poster: "cd by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vbprg1-at-hotmail-dot-com>

> ~.0125uF per 12 bottle bucket cap.
> Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1

> >What is the Capacitance of a geek group bucket cap?
> >
> >Thanks
> >Adam

If you use 4x 1.5 liter wine bottles instead of beer bottles
it comes out at about 7.4 nf +-.1
pretty good for a match with a 12000v30ma neon

Also you can remove beer / wine bottles from either version to
fine tune capacitance...
The problem lies in if you want more capacitance....you have to make another
bucket and
buckets are really really heavy...High density salt water weighs A LOT

Currently using salties but I wish I wasnt....
Chris Dowdy