need IGBT help...

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Hi All...

I recieved 4 1200V 200A IGBTs some time back and want to use them in a
DC power supply to control the current on a resistive application ( well
maybe a negative resistance).

What I am looking for is either a website with some decient schematics
of a DC circuit using IGBTs for current control or either some info from
some of yall on which is the best driver and associated electronics (
DIP style) that would make assembly of this circuit something alot
easier than using descrete components.

Other items of interest would include, pulse rate, building techniques (
wire lengths shielding etc.), pulse durations, and the sort.

Hope to hear from someone...

Scot D