Re: Lighting incandescent lamps with TC

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi all,
  Is this test similar to the quarter wave plate antenna
test? (one side of the lamp is connected to the plate, the
other to ground.. )

Just curious..

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen