Re: Odd coil design

We've got 4 spools (about half a ton) of 12AWG Magnet wire in stock for
in-progress large coils. People wind 12AWG and larger wire for secondaries
all the time :) It's just a matter of having a form big enough. The Gemini
coils will be wound with 12AWG (23"dia coilforms). I'ts kinda weird to think
of it like that (most of our coils are in the 6" range and wound with 22AWG)
once I realized that most of Geekhouse is wired with 12AWG :) Our large
coils aren't "Odd" designs, just large, and there are meny people with
signifigantly larger coils, using signifigantly larger wire.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org
"He had that rare weird electricity about him--that
extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in
a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving
normally." --Hunter S. Thompson