Temp gun

Original poster: "John Richardson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hi Malcolm,

They don't have to be close to an item to measure the temp, but logic dictates
that the closer the more accurate.  I couldn't tell what the high RF might
effect concerning the electronics.  Check with your local auto supply ifyou are
interested.  I remember seeing a flier fairly recently and they were well below
$100.  If you have connections, borrow from your local fire dept.  They use
them to check the walls for hidden fires without ripping holes with a pike
pole.

John