ORcad PSpice

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi all,
  Can anyone tell me how to do a phase sweep in PSpice? I
have a circuit set up with a source on either side, both
sinusoidal and with the same peak value. I want to do a
phase shift on one (from 0 to -90 deg) and plot the
magnitude of the current through one of the branches..
however, I can't figure out how to make the phase sweep
work..

Thanks for any help!!

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen