Re: Pics (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 04:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina-at-yahoo-dot-com>
To: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Pics

Hello Dan, thanx for the input!
I will reverse the spark gap and the cap. I didn't put
the cap in serie because PT is a very solid
transformer, with minimal damage risk.
I live in Romania. Here NSTs are not very avalaible
(free/minimal price one). For a new NSTs i have to pay
a lot of money. It is weird....I can get PTs and maibe
a pole pig, but NSTs are heavy to find.
 What you saw in the picture is not a bathroom. If you
can imagine is a medical cabinet of ours days, in a
hundred years hospital (horror image, isn't it?). The
papers on the walls are the medical firm addresses we
get from the representatives.
 Happy coiling
 Vasil