Re: PDT (Pig) failure modes T&R Electric and SAFETY and lack of .. . (fwd)

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

Hi Captain Corona

It was a couple of years back that I bought my pigs from T&R. I told a Chris
Thompson that I wanted some transformers for tesla coiling. He told me that
he had some transformers set aside for you guys at a good prices, and they
were a lot better than NSTs. I told him that I also wanted a 5kVA, 34,500V
Delta transformer for a Jacobs ladder, and he was very reluctant to sell me
such a transformer. He expressed concern that it could arc to me, but he
finally said I could have one for $1,200. Yes I know its nuts, but I just
had to have one.

Godfrey Loudner