Re: 42l OH NO!!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Seems like you're the only one having problems with this.  How many do you
have in series???  I've been running my 42L series MMCs for up to 30 minutes
at a time and the caps are just barely warm to the touch.

Dan