Re: Tesla's Revenge? For review & comment.

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

I'm going to cut stuff away then comment.

> Original poster: "michael storch by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chasidot-at-pobox-dot-com>

> Blowing Up the Bombers
>
> Jack Wheeler
> Freedom Research Foundation
> Saturday, April 13, 2002

[cut]

> With vehicles, the metal will shield the RF frequency, but it will pass
> through windows closed or open. A car's trunk or ambulance's
> back hatch should be open while passing through. Higher
> amplitudes should be used, say around 5 kilowatts.

I cannot imagine this won't break vehicles as well. There was even a warning
with 40 watt trunked commercial radios somehow interfering with the
computers and breaks of some type of pickup truck a few year ago. I'm not
sure if any electronic equipment would appreciate that let alone the devices
in an ambulance.

Anyways, if you are funnelling everybody though this magic sandbag tunnel,
why not just do a normal search if everybody has to go though one at a time
anways?

KEN